Attitude, Harmony, Achievement
Fostering Safety and
The best part of giving to AHA! is that all donations go to direct services thanks to one longtime supporter who covers operational expenses!
• $5,000 provides AHA! after-school and summer groups for five youth for one year, averaging 6-8 hours per week/youth with experienced mentors and facilitators.
• $10,000 provides three months of Littlest Little Farm programming for 24 youth.
• $20,000 provides 15 Hero Assemblies to schools (1,500+ students served), inspiring positive attitudes, safe communities, and brave contributions.
• $25,000+ enables AHA! to offer one school a customized Peace Builders curriculum emphasizing empathy, agency, and kindness and serving up to 40 students for the full school year.
• $30,000+ enables AHA! to offer one school in-school freshman programming to develop social-emotional skills and social responsibility, serving 150+ students over the full school year.
• $40,000 covers the AHA! Digital Cleanse summer program for 20 teens — providing a refuge from devices with a focus on appreciating nature, bonding with one another, exploring creative expression, and connecting vulnerably.
(805) 770-7200 x 2
Senior Director of Development Molly Green
AHA! equips teenagers, educators, and parents with social and emotional intelligence to dismantle apathy, prevent despair, and interrupt hate-based behavior.
Begin to Build a Relationship
We know you care about where your money goes and how it is used. Connect with this organization’s leadership in order to begin to build this important relationship. Your email will be sent directly to this organization’s director of development and/or Executive Director.
I believe the most important thing we can give our children is a sense of well-being. The world our kids live in today is filled with tremendous challenges whether those challenges arise from a difficult home life, bullying, homophobia, racism, economic hardship, and random acts of aggression. AHA! programs teach social and emotional skills that enable our children to better handle these challenges. I’ve had the opportunity to see it firsthand — to experience the value of various AHA! programs in school, after school, and summer activities. It’s amazing. I cannot think of a better opportunity to help our teens grow into healthy and productive adult lives.
Lisa and Bryan Babcock
Jennifer & Peter Buffett
Graham Duncan & Courtney Smith
Lucy and Mary Firestone
Kerrilee & Martin Gore
Nancy Grinstein & Neal Rabin
Karen & Bayard Hollins
Beryl & Neil Kreisel
Nora McNeely Hurley & Michael Hurley
Natalie Orfalea & Lou Buglioli
Marla McNally Phillips & Lee Phillips
Stacy & Ron Pulice
Justine Roddick & Tina Schlieske
Susan & Bobby Shand